Previous Next
South China Morning Post

Singapore election: hard truths for the PAP as voters deny ruling party an easy ride into power

A poll of voters by the Blackbox Research polling firm showed that 47 per cent of 742 respondents agreed with the notion that “Singaporeans should not be giving the PAP a blank cheque”.The remaining 53 per cent agreed that the PAP needed a strong mandate to steer the country out of the coronavirus crisis.

For more on this story, click here.

Tags: